BMO Ultimate Fan Event Coming to Kamloops
· BMO Ultimate Fan contest for Kamloops Blazers will provide fans a chance to win a trip for two to the 2012 MasterCard Memorial Cup
Community celebration to kick off four-year partnership with BMO
Kamloops one of 41 communities across Canada where local celebrations will take place
To celebrate BMO’s new four-year partnership with the Canadian Hockey League, BMO and the Kamloops Blazers will hold a kick-off event on January 23rd.
The event is centred on the BMO Ultimate CHL Fan contest, which will give participants the chance to meet Kamloops Blazers players and compete for a chance to win a trip to the 2012 MasterCard Memorial Cup.
The first 100 people to register on-site at the BMO branch on January 23rd will be contestants in the BMO Ultimate Fan contest.
Who: Kamloops Blazers players: Chase Schaber, Brendan Ranford and Brandon Herrod
BMO Branch Manager: Troy Fenrich
Emcee: Howie Reimer from Country 103 Radio
What: BMO Ultimate CHL Fan community celebration and contest
· Dress up in your best Kamloops Blazers colours, jerseys or costumes – whatever it takes to look like a BMO Ultimate Fan! The first 100 people to register on-site will be entered in the contest.
· Three semifinalists will be chosen by the panel of judges: Blazers player, Chase Schaber; Howie Reimer from Country 103 Radio and BMO Branch Manager, Troy Fenrich
· The semifinalists will be put to the test with trivia questions provided by the Kamloops Blazers.
· The winner will receive a special team jersey and an entry into a draw with other “BMO Ultimate CHL Fan” winners within the WHL to win a trip for two to the 2012 MasterCard Memorial Cup
When: Monday, January 23, 2012, 5 – 7 p.m.
Where: BMO Bank of Montreal, 101F-1180 Columbia Street, Kamloops