June 25, 2013, (ISN) – Calling all triathlon fans around the world – we have a serious bragging rights opportunity. On July 6th the fastest triathletes on the planet will tackle the world’s toughest triathlon course at the World Triathlon Kitzbühel.
Get your message of support sprayed on the climb and seen by millions of live TV viewers around the world.
Here’s how it works. It’s simple.
• Choose the athlete you want to support or it can be a generic message
• There are two ways you can get your message to us:
• Tweet your message of support followed by #yousaywespray @worldtriathlon
• Or go to the ‘You Say It – We Spray It’ image on www.facebook.com/worldtriathlon and leave a comment under the image followed by #yousaywespray
• The message should be no longer than 25 characters, so be creative (there’s only so much room on the road!)
• We will then choose a selection of the best messages and spray them on the climb for millions of people to see.
• We will also choose 2 messages live on race day from fans watching the live coverage on TV or online at www.triathon.org/tv.
• We’ll also publicly post your messages on Twitter and Facebook for you and all your friends to see.
• Enter now and enter often!
Example of a tweet to send:
THIS IS THE MESSAGE OF SUPPORT #yousaywespray @worldtriathlon @Jgomeznoya (please note that the message is only 25 characters)
Find more details about this event – 2013 ITU World Triathlon Kitzbuehel