November 28, 2013 (ISN) – We are excited to announce that registration for the 2016 CARHA Hockey World Cup in Windsor, Ontario is now open!
Please follow the instructions below to register:
Click here to Register (opens in new window)
- To begin registration please click the Sign Up button.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and click submit.
- Enter Phone Numbers and click submit.
- A temporary password will be sent to your email. Please open the email and copy the password and then enter it into the Password field.
- You will then be asked to create a new password and verify the password. This will open the Team Registration Page.
- Enter your Team Name.
- If you are a CARHA Hockey Member for the 2013/2014 choose the CARHA Hockey Member button. If you are an International Team (Outside of Canada) select the International Teams button. If you are a Canadian non-CARHA Hockey Team, select the Non-CARHA Hockey Member Teams button.
- Then enter your City, Province/State, Country and Age Division* and click Register.
- *Please note that provided there are four (4) teams of equal caliber registered for the same age category, CARHA Hockey will create a division based on the standard tournament format.
- To Register you must pay a deposit of $350 (CDN) per team to hold your spot for the event – this deposit is non-refundable. This payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, or Wire Transfer (Banking Information is on left of page). Choose your method of payment and click Continue
Your Team now has a spot on the Tournament List for the 2016 CARHA Hockey World Cup! You can print your invoice and receipt and visit your My CARHA Hockey World Cup home page.
For a list of Important Dates & Balances Due. Click Here
If you have any questions please contact me.
We look forward to seeing you in 2016!
Coordinator, CARHA Hockey World Cup
610-1420 Blair Place