April 21, 2014, Victoria (ISN) – Greetings Shamrocks Fan! We’re excited to release the registration details of the 2014 Shamrocks Kids Camp!
- July 7th – July 10th
- 9am – 3pm daily
- Location: 100.3 The Q Centre, 1767 Old Island Highway
- Age Groups: Tyke, Novice, Pee Wee & Bantam
- Space is limited to 40 players per age group!
- Cost: Tyke & Novice – $200 + GST
- Pee Wee & Bantam – $225 + GST
This unique instructional camp will focus on player development, individual skills, team skills, and game play. Featured Camp instructors include Shamrocks offense players Rhys Duch, Corey Small, defender Dan MacRae, and transition player Karsen Leung.
Campers are guaranteed to receive a minimum of 10 hours of practice and instruction on the Q Arena Floor, leading up to inter-squad scrimmages on final day of camp; as well as training to promote field agility and community center activities. Daily camp itineraries will be distributed prior to the camp.
HOW TO REGISTER
Season ticket holders can register starting Tue, Apr 22nd at 9:30am.
General registration opens Mon, Apr 28th at 9:30am.
- Online – Click here to register online! Season ticket holders will receive an early registration code by email.
- In Person – Visit our office at 102-891 Attree Ave in Langford, Mon – Fri, 9am to 5pm to register in person!
- By Phone – Call 250-478-ROCK (7625), Mon – Fri, 9am to 5pm to register by phone!
Season ticket are still on sale for the 2014 season – don’t miss this year’s one-of-a-kind Home Opener on Fri, May 23rd with a Family Tailgate Party and Beer Garden to celebrate the start of the 65th season of Shamrocks lacrosse!