July 28, 2014, Victoria (ISN) – The Victoria Shamrocks are set for an exciting finish to the regular season this weekend when they welcome the Nanaimo Timbermen to 100.3 The Q Centre on Friday night.
The team will begin the playoffs on August 6 when they host the New Westminster Salmonbellies in Game 1 of the Western Lacrosse Association first round.
2014 Home Closer
The Shamrocks want to make sure you don’t miss this week’s game when the Green & White close the 2014 regular season this Friday, August 1 at 7:45pm against the Timbermen.
Join us at 6pm for the pre-game Family Tailgate BBQ and Beer Garden in the parking lot of 100.3 The Q Centre – first 200 fans get Triple O’s burgers with donation, and your 1st place Shamrocks will be making appearances between 6:15pm and 6:30pm.
- 100.3 The Q! PRESENTS – 2014 WLA Playoffs
The stage is set for the 2014 WLA semi-finals, which will see the first-place Shamrocks take on the fourth-place Salmonbellies starting Wednesday, August 6th at 100.3 The Q Centre.
The other first round series will see the second-place Burnaby Lakers battle the third-place Maple Ridge Burrards. The winner of each series will match up in the WLA Final with the league champion advancing to the 2014 Mann Cup in Ontario.
Schedule: Victoria Shamrocks (1) vs. New Westminster Salmonbellies (4)
- Game #1: Wed. Aug 6th at 100.3 The Q Centre, Victoria – 7:45pm
- Game #2: Fri. Aug 8th at Queen’s Park Arena, New Westminster – 6:00pm
- Game #3: Sun. Aug 10th at 100.3 The Q Centre, Victoria – 6:00pm
- Game #4: Wed. Aug 13th at Queen’s Park Arena, New Westminster – 7:45pm
- Game #5: Fri. Aug 15th at 100.3 The Q Centre, Victoria – 6:00pm (if necessary)
- Game #6: Sun. Aug 17th at Queen’s Park Arena, New Westminster – 6:00pm (if necessary)
- Game #7: TBD, at 100.3 The Q Centre, Victoria (if necessary)
Reserve Your Seats
Reserve their seats by purchasing your Round #1 Playoff Pack before August 6th – Round #1 seats not purchased will be released to the public! Playoff Packs start from $64 for adults.
Single game tickets are also available, and both Packs and single tickets can be purchased:
- At 100.3 The Q Centre on August 1st in the upper lobby from the first intermission.
- In person at #120-967 Langford Parkway, Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm (9am to 3pm on game days).
- By phone at 250-478-ROCK (7625), Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm (9am to 3pm on game days).
Round #2 Credit (if applicable)
If Round #1 goes less than 7 games, and the Shamrocks advance to Round #2, your tickets for games not played will be credited to your purchase of Round #2 tickets.
For example, if the Shamrocks win in 5 games, and advance to Round #2, only 3 of the 4 home games will have been played. When you purchase your Round #2 tickets, you’ll only pay for 3 games instead of 4!
If Round #2 goes less than 7 games, your tickets for games not played will be credited to your purchase of 2015 season tickets.
For all the details on the playoff schedule and tickets, visit victoriashamrocks.com!