Bobsleigh Canada Skeleton to Celebrate RBC Sports Day in Canada with Unique Student Skeleton Helmet Design Contest
#makeyourmark with an artistic design on a Canadian skeleton helmet and win.
(ISN) – CALGARY—Canada’s skeleton athletes captured the world’s attention during the 2014 Olympic year with creative artistic designs on their race helmets. From bucking broncos to the image of a human brain to skulls and bones and a Demon Head, Canada’s helmets are a form of self-expression, and in many cases, showcase the athlete’s personalities.
Bobsleigh Canada Skeleton is now asking students from coast-to-coast-to-coast to celebrate RBC Sports Day in Canada by creating a component of a Canadian Skeleton Team helmet for a chance to win a skeleton helmet painted with the winning design, and signed by an Olympic medal-winning skeleton athlete.
· Contest open to all Canadian students JK-Grade 12
· Using the schematics provided attached – create your own design
· Submit your completed designs via email to:email@example.com
· Share your designs via Twitter by tagging #makeyourmarkand #SDIC and @BobCANSkel
· Share on Facebook at the BobsleighCanadaSkeleton page using #makeyourmark and #SDIC
· Share on Instagram @bobsleighCANskeleton using#makeyourmark and #SDIC
· Contest deadline is midnight MST on November 28, 2014
· ONE winning design will be produced, signed by Olympic medal-winning skeleton athlete, and given to the winner
· The winning entry, which will be chosen by National Skeleton Team athletes and staff, will be announced on RBC Sports Day in Canada on November 29, 2014
Take time out of your tobogganing this month, and join in the fun, all in support of embracing sport in Canada.