Volleyball Canada is proud to announce it will be holding its 21st Annual Fundraising Auction, March 9 to 13.
The annual event, one of Volleyball Canada’s most successful fundraisers to date, will once again be held online at www.volleyballauction.ca and at the Shops of Winnipeg Square. The week-long auction will feature more than 120 high-end items and unique packages, that will be up for silent auction bidding by the general public.
Beginning Monday, March 9, items can be viewed on the auction website and bidding will commence.
Some fantastic items will be auctioned off this year!
Featured items include:
- An Incredible Volleyball Experience of a Lifetime: A trip for two to watch World League in Bulgaria
- Weeklong stay at the Lake Louise Inn
- Spieth Anderson full volleyball net system
- A selection of tickets to various sport events (World League & NHL)
- Training sessions with National Teams
- Rare sports memorabilia
- VIP experiences that can only be acquired through this auction
All proceeds from the auction will go to support our National Volleyball Teams as they pursue success on the international stage and the Olympic and Paralympic dream!
Be sure to check out the auction website and bid on items that can be yours!
For more information or inquiries about the auction, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our auction media partner: Energy 106 in Winnipeg