Vancouver’s exciting new run event, the Fairmont Mother’s Day Run, has announced today that participants will finish their trek at the Olympic Flames in scenic Jack Poole Plaza! With the start in Stanley Park and a course that travels the Seawall and Coal Harbour, this will be one of the most beautiful run courses Vancouver has ever offered. Adding to the excitement is the confirmation of Lindt Chocolate and Goodlife Fitness as major event sponsors. To celebrate, the Fairmont Mother’s Day Run is offering a special $10 off coupon for all entries this week.
Race Features Now Include:
- 3k, 5k and 10k categories, and is open to all levels of runners or walkers
- Gift Bag filled with incredible goodies which now includes Lindt Chocolate!
- Limited edition running gloves for all participants
- A Designer Pashmina Scarf at the finish line (just for the moms)
- Sporty commemorative Technical Running Shirt for all participants
- Over $5000 in Moet et Chandon Imperial Champagne to be given away
- A Sport Expo presented by Goodlife Fitness with seminars, fitness sessions, clinics and family activities led by fitness experts, Olympians and celebrities
- Options for the Fairmont Mamma Mia Pre-Race dinner and a post-race Fairmont Mother’s Day Brunch Celebration
- Special Fairmont weekend hotel rates for out of town participants or those who want to pamper mom with a “staycation”
The event is pleased to have Make-A-Wish BC & Yukon as the Official Charity. Since 1983, Make-A-Wish BC and Yukon have granted over 1700 wishes for children with a life-threatening medical condition. For every $25 a participant raises for the charity, they will be entered into a draw to receive an exciting grand prize.
To celebrate these exciting announcements, a $10 OFF coupon is being offered this week.
To receive the discount use promo code: RunMom10
This is sure to be a heart-warming day for mothers and their families with a limited number of entries available. If you’ve been searching for the ultimate family activity for this Mother’s Day, or just a great run event, look no further.
Registration is now open. For more information, visit: www.RunMomRun.ca
For all of the latest updates on this exciting new event, please click here and “Like” us onFacebook or “Follow” us on Twitter.