As Round 3 progresses and the possibility has arisen of the three teams being tied with a 2-2 record, below are some scenarios and how they would play out.
The next game is Friday, April 8 – West Kelowna Warriors AT Nanaimo Clippers
Here are the possible scenarios that will unfold after Friday’s game.
1. If Nanaimo wins Friday’s game over West Kelowna:
· Nanaimo advances to the BCHL Finals
· West Kelowna and Chilliwack would continue playing, beginning on Sunday, April 10 in Chilliwack until one team reaches three wins
2. If West Kelowna wins Friday’s game over Nanaimo:
· all teams would be 2-2 in Round 3 and the schedule would be as follows:
Sunday, April 10 – West Kelowna AT Chilliwack
o The winner of this game would advance to the Fred Page Cup Finals
o The losing team will play vs Nanaimo on Tuesday, April 12 for the last berth in the Fred Page Cup Finals (venue TBD)
Current win totals in Round 3:
|#1 seed Chilliwack||2|
|#2 seed West Kelowna||1|
|#3 seed Nanaimo||2|