Prince George, B.C. – The PG Cougars have surveyed their fans, and based on feedback, have made radical changes to their ticket menu and feature game program. This season will see an unprecedented amount of value-added nights for fans who purchase feature game packs.
Andy Beesley, Vice President – Business says “Fans who purchase game packs won’t believe the things we’ve added this season. For example, someone will win a brand new roof for their home! Another night we’ll give away a new car; plus we have two free beer nights, more mega 50/50 jackpot nights, and lots of free gifts.”
Beesley adds “Perhaps our most outrageous feature game will be on BC’s Family day, where immediately following the game, fans will come onto the ice and paint the entire ice surface, which we will use for the game the next night. This is the first time it’s ever been done in the WHL!”
The Cougars game packs now have age-based pricing, tailored to suit the whole family. Further feedback from fans indicated some people simply can’t commit to all 36 home games, so the Cougars have developed a full menu of options for those who just want a game or two a month. Melissa Layton, Manager of Ticket Sales says “There are many things our fans are going to love about our feature game packs, including:
- No major commitment: attend one or two games a month! All of our feature games are on weekends, and we’ve chosen the very best nights with the best promotions, the biggest crowds and the most exciting opponents!
- Great seat location: You get choice seats with priority over walk-up fans. Plus: same seats for every game! Even though you will only be at a game or two each month, you will get to know the fans around you: it’s always more fun to cheer with people you know!
- CANADA VS. RUSSIA: With a 12-game feature pack, you also have the opportunity to buy a ticket for the Canada vs. Russia game on November 7th: single tickets are not yet available to the general public!
- Free gifts: As a game pack holder, you’ll receive extra value, including: free food, free drink, free merchandise, and plenty of discounts for restaurants and entertainment around town.
- Age-based pricing: This year, every pack offers age-based pricing. Enjoy a winter of entertainment for the whole family!”
2016-2017 Game pack options and pricing (all prices include service charges & GST):
|TICKET PACKAGE||PACKAGE PRICE|
|12-FEATURE GAME PACK||Adult: $230|
|6-FEATURE GAME PACK||Adult: $117|
|FLEX GAME PACK (Available for 18, 12 or 6 games)||PER GAME PRICING
2016-2017 Feature Game Schedule:
|Home Opener & Tailgate Party||Kelowna||Fri, Sept 30|
|Sports Day & Celebrity Shoot Out||Saskatoon||Sat, Oct 22|
|Heroes Night||Kamloops||Friday, Nov 5|
|Pink in the Rink||Prince Albert||Friday, Nov 18|
|Rock Radio Night||Victoria||Sat, Dec 3|
|Teddy Bear Toss||Seattle||Sat, Dec 10|
|FREE CAR Give-Away||Victoria||Sat, Jan 7|
|Mega Jackpot Night||Moose Jaw||Fri, Jan 20|
|Aboriginal Night||Kelowna||Sat, Feb 4|
|Paint the Ice on Family Day!||Spokane||Mon, Feb 13 (2PMStart)|
|Free Roof Top & Wobbly Pops||Kamloops||Fri, Mar 3|
|Fan Appreciation Night||Kamloops||Sat, Mar 18|