Please read the information below before proceeding to the application form : 2016/17 Equipment Grant Program Application
All First Nations, Metis Chartered Communities and Friendship Centres are eligible to apply. In addition, some community not-for-profit organizations that deliver Aboriginal sport, recreation and/or physical activity programs will be eligible to apply. Due to limited funds, not all applications will be selected.
All applications (including official purchase quotes or statements from a retailer, supplier or distributor) must be received on or before 4 pm (PST), Friday October 14th, 2016. Note: Successful applicants will be notified in November 2016
All grant recipients will be required to complete and submit a final report. The report form will be provided by the Partners Council.
SOME GENERALLY APPROVED EQUIPMENT:
- Volleyball & Basketball equipment (excluding jerseys and other apparel)
- Soccer, Tetherball& Dodgeball equipment (excluding jerseys and other apparel)
- Hockey, Lacrosse and Floor Hockey equipment (excluding jerseys and other apparel)
- Baseball/Softball, and Badminton equipment (excluding jerseys and other apparel)
- Skis and Snowshoes
- Canoes and Kayaks
- Yoga Mats and blocks
- Archery and Curling Equipment
- Nordic Walking Poles and Jump Ropes
- Steeplecourse, Disc Golf and Golf clubs