The West Kelowna Warriors suffered their worse loss of the season on Saturday night, dropping an 11-2 final against the Wenatchee Wild at Town Toyota Center in Washington.

The Wild opened their scoring frenzy at the 3:48 mark of the 1st period on a power play goal from Colin Burston, who doubled the Wenatchee lead at the 8:18 mark of the frame on a shorthanded goal.

On the same power play, Dakota Raabe beat Warrior netminder Nik Amundrud just 38 seconds later to extend the Wenatchee lead to 3-0.

Connor Sodergren got the Warriors on the board at the 16:18 mark of the 1st period as he was sent in alone on a breakaway from a pass by Peter Tomaras and made no mistake, beating Wild goaltender Anthony Yamnitsky for his 10th goal of the season to make it a 3-1 Wenatchee advantage.

Jacob Modry tallied his first BCHL goal for the Wild at the 17:50 mark of the period to round out the scoring in the 1st and give Wenatchee a 4-1 lead after 20 minutes.

The Warriors cut the lead to two again on a gorgeous tap-in by Matthew Campese. After a pass from Nicholas Rutigliano from the right wing side, Campese tapped it in on the glove side for his 6th goal of the season at the 4:05 mark of the 2nd period.

The Wild scored seven unanswered goals after that point, with two more in the 2nd period from Chris Jones at the 9:40 mark and Burston completing his hat trick at 10:47 of the 2nd period to give Wenatchee a 6-2 lead after 40 minutes.

Tyler Rockwell tallied just 22 seconds into the 3rd period before Matthew Baker gave Wenatchee an 8-2 lead at the 1:42 mark of the period.

Charlie Combs picked up a power play goal at the 6:50 mark of the 3rd period with Brian Williams adding a goal at the 13:12 point of the 3rd frame and Chris Jones added his second goal of the game at the 14:04 mark of the 3rd period to cap off the scoring and give Wenatchee the 11-2 victory.

The Wild scored six times on the power play out of ten tries while Anthony Yamnitsky made 19 saves on 21 shots for his 15th win of the season while Nik Amundrud started the game, stopping 35 shots on 43 shots before Shane Farkas entered the game, making 12 saves on 15 shots.