CALL FOR COACH APPLICATIONS
Applications for the Head Coach and Assistant Coach positions for both the female and male teams are now being accepted. The successful candidates for these volunteer positions will be selected by the Provincial Indigenous Hockey Committee.
- The coaching staff will consist of one (1) head coach, two (2) assistant coaches, and one (1) team manager for each the Male and the Female teams.
- Only those coaches eligible to be a registered member with BC Hockey or another Hockey Canada Branch are eligible to apply for coach position.
- Head coaches must possess a minimum of Intermediate and/or Developmental 1 Certification. Assistant coaches must possess a minimum of Coach Level and/or Coach Stream Certification.
- Pass a criminal record and vulnerable sector check.
- Must be available to attend the three-day Team BC Player Selection Camp to be held in Kamloops from April 6-8, 2018. Must be available to attend the 2018 NAHC in Membertou First Nation, Nova Scotia from May 6-12, 2018.