Here’s a look at what’s ‘out there’ for today – Tuesday, September 11 – about your Seattle Seahawks:
Around The NFC West
Two-thirds of Seattle’s division rivals also lost to open the 2018 regular season, with the Arizona Cardinals dropping a 24-6 result to the Washington Redskins and the San Francisco 49ers falling 24-16 to the Minnesota Vikings. The defending NFC West champion Los Angeles Rams, however, staked an early lead in the division standings after overcoming a 13-10 halftime deficit to defeat the Oakland Raiders 33-13 on Monday Night Football.
Here’s a look at some of the top storylines around the rest of the NFC West following Week 1 of NFL action:
Arizona Cardinals (0-1)
- Steve Wilks breaks down his first game as head coach of the Cardinals.
- Quarterback Sam Bradford got off to a slow start with his new team.
- A positive from Arizona’s setback: the play of former first-round pick Robert Nkemdiche.
San Francisco 49ers (0-1)
- A look at the numbers that help tell the story of San Francisco’s opener.
- Five 49ers who impressed in Week 1, according to Pro Football Focus.
- And a look at the latest injury updates out of the Bay Area.
Los Angeles Rams (1-0)
- A look at seven stats that stood out from Monday’s win.
- Watch head coach Sean McVay’s postgame locker room speech.
- Former Husky Marcus Peters, an Oakland native, capped his Rams debut with a pick-six.